Global digital lending startups saw 150+ deals for the fifth straight quarter, while funding dipped slightly.
Global digital lending funding ticked down just 4% quarter-over-quarter — holding strong despite the broader downturn across the venture market.
In State of Digital Lending Q1’22 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways including:
- The region that saw record deal activity
- A recovery in global M&A exits, up 63% QoQ
- The record unicorn count, unicorn birth trends, and new digital lending unicorns of Q1’22
- The top investor in digital lending startups
- A massive rebound in funding to this region, up 56% QoQ
- And much more
Below, check out a few highlights from our data-driven State of Digital Lending Q1’22 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, you can see the full report.