Location: distant work (relocation to Vietnam in the future)
Work experience: from 1-3 years
Job schedule: full time
Salary: upon request
Russian team of developers and analysts is interested in a candidate for a role of Risk analyst.
Your role includes:
- Building credit and fraud scoring models and other types of models (e.g. propensity to buy, collection, best next offer etc.) to drive growth and improve efficiency of the processes across the company
- Continuous optimization and automation of business processes and decision-making strategies
- Understanding and developing key metrics to assess the performance of risk strategies and business processes
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, operations research, computer science
- Minimum 1 year of credit risk modelling experience (scorecards, vintage analysis, decision trees, roll rate analysis) or similar analytical role (e.g. recommender systems etc.)
- Good knowledge of analytical software (e.g. R, SAS) and/or working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Experience working with large data sets and using predictive analysis/modeling to drive business results
- Experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL) and MS Excel skills
- You are organized, detail-oriented, self-motived and creative professional
- You have fluent proficiency in English (at least C1)
What will you have once you are with us:
- You’ll be working with a team of highly skilled and highly engaged professionals. Our team members have experience working for leading consultancy companies and international banks in Russia and abroad
- You’ll live and work in the fast growing financial and industrial hub of Southeast Asia. Our office is in a green expat area with a lot of facilities around
- We have flat hierarchy and open communication
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the company, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
· Extended medical insurance is provided, and relocation expenses are reimbursed by the company